Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Senior Physiotherapist to work full-time based in Boston, Lincolnshire.
The salary for this permanent Senior Physiotherapist job is £32,306 per annum.
- To be an active member of the evening and weekend on-call rota
- To perform more advanced and detailed assessments with patients presenting with more diverse and complex conditions, providing a diagnosis and develop and deliver an individualised specialist treatment programme
- To hold own caseload and be responsible for a defined area of the service, working without direct supervision
- Carry out all work as an autonomous practitioner maintaining records as such
- Undertake evidence based audit and research projects to further own and teams clinical practice. Make recommendations to team leader
- Assess patient understanding of treatment proposals, gain valid informed consent and have the capacity to work within the legal framework with patients who lack the capacity to consent to treatment.
- Use effective communication both verbally and non verbally. This will include communicating in a manner understood and accepted by those who have difficulties communicating
- Provide induction & supervision for Band 5 staff, assistant staff and students delegating and working alongside appropriately, ensuring standards remain high.
Requirements of the Senior Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Must have a minimum of two years post graduate experience
- 5 GCSEs or equivalent at Grade C or above including English Language and Maths
- Evidence of maintained CPD in a portfolio including attendance at relevant post graduate courses
- Broad experience as a Band 5 physiotherapist in a variety of NHS clinical areas (including stroke, respiratory and medicine Inpatients)
- Experience of working as part of a team/MDT
- Good theoretical knowledge within a broad range of conditions especially those of stroke, respiratory, and medical origin
- Ability to organise, delegate and prioritise in a timely and effective manner
- Ability to cope with working in a moderately physical and stressful environment with aggressive and emotional people
- Good previous attendance record
This Band 6 Senior Physiotherapist job is advertised by Vitor Rosado; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.