Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Senior Band 5 Vaccination Pharmacy Technician to fill a full-time role based in Southwark.
The pay rate for this locum Pharmacy Technician job is £20.53 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Pharmacy Technician:
- Minimum of two years of pharmacy experience.
- GPHC Registration.
- Must have experience in working in a hospital pharmacy and have knowledge of the COVID-19 vaccination programme.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive pharmacy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Senior Band 5 Vaccination Pharmacy Technician job is advertised by Phil Hanton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.