Sanctuary Executive is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Senior OD Business Partner to work on a full-time basis based in Kingston, London.
The pay rate for this locum Senior OD Business Partner job is £300 per day.
- Lead, via the team new innovative and developmental projects as requested to enable fast and effective organisational change and to meet increasing customer expectations and improve value for money
- Work with Head of OD and Head of Customer Connect to ensure consistency with traded services customers where appropriate having the overall lead on Strategic HR/OD interventions to include policy evaluation, implementation and development with an emphasis on enabling managers through the streamlining of processes, creating toolkits, workflows/development programmes to reduce reliance on HR advice, maximising ICT functionality as appropriate.
- Play a lead role in developing and promoting a culture of co-operation and continuous improvement, with a customer focus across the councils, identifying improvement opportunities and recommending remedial action as necessary.
- Represent the OD and HR function at professional and customer forums both internally and external to the Council.
- Lead and ensure effective allocation of resources to support service delivery by providing enhanced solution focused support
- Provide cover for and support the Head of OD and Senior HRBP (ER & Policy) as appropriate.
This Senior OD Business Partner job is advertised by John Rudland; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.