Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Reablement Senior Social Services Occupational Therapist to work full-time based in Widnes.
The pay rates for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £28.36 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 4-month contract.
- Work within the Reablement Service and working with patients in their own homes.
- Complete Therapy assessments and carry out rehabilitation interventions, assessment and to improve the outcome for service users and length of stay in the service.
- Rehabilitation goals and treatments and be able to complete and update care plans for the
- Reablement staff to follow.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist
- Car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Occupational Therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.