Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Senior Occupational Therapist to work within an Intermediate Care Team based in Southwark.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Occupational Therapist job is £33.95 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Be responsible for providing high quality evidence based rehabilitation to clients with a wide range of complex disabilities and needs, who may have multiple pathologies and co-morbidities
- Holding a caseload of community clients within the Intermediate Care service using advanced clinical reasoning and goal setting to support the assessment and interventions provided using a client centred approach
- Be responsible for the management, co-ordination and provision of specific areas of service delivery within Intermediate Care Southwark
- Be a source of clinical expertise and advice on Occupational Therapy client care for Occupational Therapy colleagues, other health professionals within the multi-disciplinary team and professionals working in external organisations
- Provide supervision and facilitate professional development of Specialist Occupational Therapists, Occupational Therapists, and Rehabilitation Support Workers and Occupational Therapy students as required
- Work as an independent, autonomous and frequently lone practitioner in the delivery of client care in the community setting
- Work as part of a flexible multidisciplinary team, across traditional professional boundaries to meet the needs of clients using a holistic and client centred approach
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.