Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a job based in Wandsworth for a Senior Occupational Therapist to work within the Front Door Hub.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Occupational Therapist job is £34.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 4-month contract.
- Full functional skills assessment
- Goal setting
- Equipment provision
- Minor adaptations
- Recommendations to enable function
- Package of Care set up and Urgent Care Assessment
- Close working with Enablement Care Provider
- Managerial oversight and practice development
Requirements of the Senior Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Rehabilitation or enablement/reablement experience
- Experience of working with Medequip/TCES and Mosaic
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Senior Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.