Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Senior Occupational Therapist to work full-time within Elderly Medicine based in Basildon. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £24 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Carrying out functional assessments and interventions with ward in-patients to facilitate safe and timely discharge.
- Liaising with other therapy staff across a group of wards, and providing cover to those wards if necessary.
- Identifying rehab potential and care needs making appropriate referrals as needed.
- Liaising with the wider MDT.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- 2 years experience
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.