Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Senior Occupational Therapists to work full-time within a multidisciplinary team based in Southwark. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of occupational therapies practices and be registered with the HCPC.
The starting pay rate for these locum Senior Occupational Therapist jobs is £35 per hour (Assignment Rate) and are initial 4-month contracts.
- To perform advanced specialised Occupational Therapy (OT) assessments and interventions as a key member of the multidisciplinary rehabilitation and admission avoidance pathways. This includes maximising clients' physical, cognitive, psychological and social abilities within a physical, social and cultural environment.
- The post holder will be responsible for holding a caseload of community clients within the Intermediate Care service using advanced clinical reasoning and goal setting to support the assessment and interventions provided using a client centred approach.
- Provide supervision and facilitate professional development of Specialist Occupational Therapists, Occupational Therapists, and Rehabilitation Support Workers and Occupational Therapy students as required.
- To work as an independent, autonomous and frequently lone practitioner in the delivery of client care in the community setting.
Requirements of the Senior Occupational Therapists:
- Degree or equivalent within occupational therapies
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist (NHS experience)
These Senior Occupational Therapist jobs are advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.