Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Senior Occupational Therapist to work based in Thatcham.
The salary for this permanent Senior Occupational Therapist job is £38,000 per annum.
The new 14-bed ward will join the existing 129 beds that provide Forensic Mental health rehabilitation, PICU and ASD services, which are set in 21 acres of Berkshire countryside.
- Completing assessments, plan, implement intervention and evaluate outcomes as per individual service users care-pathway, enabling the service users in areas of self-maintenance, productivity, and leisure.
- Plan and implement individual and group interventions collaboratively with Service users.
- Evaluating outcomes aligned to care plans.
- Maintain accurate patient records, including care notes, written reports and discharge summaries following hospital and professional standards.
- Establish effective communication with patients and their carers, all staff, and other agencies.
- Implement and develop evidence-based therapeutic activities to aid service user mental health recovery.
- Maintains and develops close working relationships with professional and clinical colleagues.
- To provide a professional contribution to, and liaison with clinical teams, associated disciplines, and external agencies.
Requirements of the Senior Occupational Therapist:
- Diploma or degree in Occupational Therapy.
- HPC Registration.
- Knowledge of Mental Health Act 1983 & CPA.
- Experience of working in a similar setting.
This Senior Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sadiq Rahman; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.