Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Senior Occupational Therapist to work as a Disabled Facilities Grant (DFG) Specialist based in Maidenhead, within the Physical Disability and Older Persons Team.
The salary for this permanent Senior Occupational Therapist job is £44,133.36 per annum.
- Ensure incoming referrals are dealt with in a timely manner and advice on management, till input by OT staff can be provided, is given appropriately.
- Ensure effective communication is provided to all those involved with incoming major adaptation related needs.
- Develop skills of those team members involved with major adaptation/DFG referrals, assessments, and service provision.
- Provide outcome focused assessments of needs and facilitate delivery of the objectives.
- Provide comprehensive and up to date risk reduction reports for provided equipment.
- Provide comprehensive and up to date specifications for major adaptations to ensure the user’s safety and risk are addressed for long term use.
- Manage a caseload including complex assessments.
- A service user focus, to utilise a range of standard assessment tools to evaluate all treatment approaches in response to a range of needs.
- Documentation to be complete on the Paris system.
Requirements of the Senior Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy.
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist.
- Minimum two years post-qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist.
- Up to date Moving and Handling Training certificate.
- Knowledge of all relevant legislation and a clear understanding of Safeguarding processes and the protection of adults at risk.
- IT Skills – competent in use of Microsoft Outlook and Word.
- Ability to represent the Authority, at a multi- agency level, in planning and reviewing service development.
- Must have current clean driving licence and have daily use of a car.
This Senior Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sadiq Rahman; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.