Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Occupational Therapist to work based in Worthing.
The salary for this permanent Occupational Therapist job is £35,582 - £39,246 per annum.
- To provide a professional Occupational Therapy service to adults in Surrey, their families, and carers in line with national legislation, local policy and procedures.
- To promote wellbeing and independence by completing complex occupational assessments, proportionate support plans and by using specialist equipment, adaptations, skills gain and risk management programmes.
- Take professional responsibility as directed for managing a caseload which will include individuals, children, families, and carers who require support and guidance. Enable them to identify their needs and plan support to meet those needs using the full range of options, seeking advice and support where appropriate.
- Demonstrate confident and effective judgement about risk and accountability in decision making.
- Provide information, advice, and guidance in line with current national legislation and to recognise the need for, and appropriately signpost to other agencies, services or providers.
- Use assessment procedures discerningly in response to the presenting needs and to ensure that a proportionate assessment is completed in a way that enables maximum participation.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy.
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist.
- Recent post qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist.
- Competent in the use of basic IT skills and the use of basic numeracy skills with the ability to understand and explain basic cost information.
- Up to date working knowledge of relevant national and local policy and statutory guidance and legislation in relation to the provision of social care services.
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Craig Osborne; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.