Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Senior Occupational Therapist to work based in Notting Hill.
The salary for this permanent Senior Occupational Therapist job is £36,618 - £44,518 per annum.
- Use strength-based approach for assessment and OT support plan. Work creatively to meet the Service User’s needs.
- Advise service users on all aspects of their daily life including information about community-based services, LD, Primary Care and Mental Health, as appropriate.
- Advise on ways of overcoming problems and risk reductions of daily living by using new techniques or technological solutions.
- Demonstrate and provide guidance to the service user, their family and carers in the correct use of OT equipment. Develop knowledge about new equipment including assistive technology.
- Work in partnership with the health and other relevant agencies in order to provide continuity of care to the service users.
- Maintain concise records of assessments and other contacts with users, relatives and other professionals in accordance with departmental and professional policies.
- Supervise Occupational Therapy Assistants and Occupational Therapy Students as required, keeping line manager informed.
- Contribute to and participate in the planning and review of departmental policies. To adhere to deadlines for competing the work and tasks. Achieve the set targets to ensure performance targets are met.
Requirements of the Senior Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy.
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist.
- Recent post qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist.
This Senior Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Craig Osborne; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.