Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a permanent vacancy for a Senior Occupational Therapist to work based in Thatcham.
The pay rate for this permanent Senior Occupational Therapist role is £32,000 - £36,000 per annum depending on experience (pro-rata).
- Manages and coordinates the implementation of individual treatment plans
- Receives and responds promptly to referrals
- Maintains and develops close working relationships with professional and clinical colleagues
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check and much more
Requirements of the Senior Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist
This Senior Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Kristian Hammond; if you are interested in one of these positions, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.