Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a permanent role for a Senior Occupational Therapist to work 28 hours per week, based in Leeds.
The salary for this permanent Senior Occupational Therapist job is £38,890 - £44,503 per annum.
This role is to work on a 16-bed rehabilitation unit for adults with acquired brain injury.
- Providing innovative care, rehabilitation and support solutions for people with profound physical impairments, acquired brain injury and learning disabilities as well as children and adults with autism
Requirements of the Senior Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Post-registration experience
- Neurological rehabilitation experience
- Experience supervising and training others
- A valid UK driving licence
- Company pension scheme – automatically enrolled and DT will contribute 10% of annual salary, an individual required to make a minimum personal contribution of 5% of gross salary. Private medical insurance – DT pay the contributions for the individual’s inclusion in the scheme
- Life Assurance – available after 6 months’ continuous service and provides the equivalent of four times annual salary in the event of death in service
- 38 days Annual Leave (including Bank Holidays)
- Enrolment in a staff benefits scheme – Perkbox
This Senior Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Paul Chittock; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.