Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Senior Occupational Therapist to work full-time based in Thatcham.
The salary for this permanent Senior Occupational Therapist job is £32,000 - £36,000 per annum.
- Lead, support and supervise the occupational health team and will be responsible for monitoring budgets and resource purchases
- Manages and coordinates the implementation of individual treatment plans
- Receives and responds promptly to referrals
- Maintains and develops close working relationships with professional and clinical colleagues
Requirements of the Senior Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Experience in managing a designated caseload using theoretical and practical experience, completing assessments, planning, implementing interventions, and evaluating outcomes aligned to care plans
- Experience of working in mental health settings, post-Occupational Therapy training
- Knowledge of Mental Health Act 1983 & CPA
- Knowledge of the Model of Human Occupation
- You’ll receive support from a regional network of healthcare professionals and enjoy access to a variety of training courses to support you reach your career goals
This Senior Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Kristian Hammond; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.