Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Senior Occupational Therapists to work full time in Harlow, within the Physical & Sensory Impairment Team.
The pay rates for these locum Senior Occupational Therapist jobs are £33.85 per hour (Assignment rate) and are initial3-month contracts.
All candidates applying will be expected to join on a 12-week rota on a 6-day shift pattern and this will include some weekend work. This role involves travelling around Essex.
Requirements of the Senior Occupational Therapists:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Strong experience working as an Occupational Therapist for a local authority and working closely with the community
- A driving licence and car
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Senior Occupational Therapist jobs are advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.