Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Senior Occupational Therapist to work in Southwark on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Occupational Therapist job is £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Screening all incoming referrals and making decisions about eligibility for service, signposting and answering queries.
- Direct management of Customer Service Officers.
Requirements of the Senior Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- 2 years' experience
This Senior Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.