Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Senior MSK Physiotherapist to work full-time based in Chelmsford.
The salary for this permanent Senior MSK Physiotherapist is up to £39,500 per annum.
- Deliver an outstanding level of care to our patients working alongside a highly skilled physiotherapy team whilst considering the needs of the business. The post holder will be based within the out-patient team with Saturday clinics every other week.
- Offer an out-patient service six days per week managing post-operative orthopaedic and general musculoskeletal caseloads, women’s health patients, paediatrics, respiratory and vestibular rehabilitation.
- Work within the governance framework of the hospital and comply with regulatory standards (CQC) ensuring high quality clinical care that is evidence based, safe, effective, caring and responsive to our patient’s needs.
- Excellent knowledge of MSK physiotherapy and post op rehabilitation.
- Post-Graduate qualification in acupuncture and membership with the AACP and an Interest in Sports Injuries and SWT would be desirable.
- Experience in clinical audits and utilise outcome tools.
- Willingness to work off-site to deliver group rehabilitation programs.
- Ability to work evenings and Saturdays as service requires
Requirements of the Senior MSK Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy.
- HCPC and CSP registration and an excellent understanding of CSP Standards of Physiotherapy Practice and Rules of Professional Conduct
- At least 3 years of post-qualifying outpatient/orthopaedic experience working as a Physiotherapist.
This Senior MSK Physiotherapist job is advertised by Sadiq Rahman; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.check.