Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Senior Mental Health Practitioner to fill a part time role (30 hours per week) based in Exeter.
The pay rate for this Senior Mental Health Practitioner job is £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Deliver high quality comprehensive mental health services
- Managing a defined caseload with a focus on providing expert assessment and treatment for people with complex mental health difficulties and their careers
- Recovery co-ordination (design and co-ordination of treatment packages that are personalised and co-produced)
- Provide statutory Care Management functions (assessment, care planning, treatment and review)
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
Requirements of the Senior Mental Health Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Access to their own suitable transport, subject to reasonable adjustments that may need to be made in line with the Equality Act 2010
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Senior Mental Health Practitioner job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.