Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a role for a Senior IT Transition Project Manager in Hampshire.
This pay rate for this role is £433.38 per day (Ltd) and has an initial 8-month contract.
- Plan, manage and successfully deliver service transition (from project to business as usual) for Children’s Services and Adults, Health and Care social care system change.
- Co-ordinate the work required to establish an IT target operating model to reflect the changes brought about as a result of changing systems.
- Liaison with Children’s Services and Adults, Health and Care representatives to agree governance across IT and user departments
- Complete a financial assessment to inform future on-going costs and charges for each of the two new services
- Produce a plan for the decommissioning of the legacy social care IT service being replaced
Requirements of the Service Lead:
- Good standard of general education and/or formal industry recognised qualification or able to demonstrate achievement at that level
- Experience of successful delivery of projects and transition of IT services
- Experience and knowledge of the social care business and social care IT systems
- An enhanced DBS certificate dated within the last 12 months is desirable but not essential
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
This Service Lead role is advertised by Tom Watson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.