Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for a Senior IT Analyst to work in Merton. The pay rate for this locum Senior IT Analyst job is £230 per day (Assignment rate) and is a 12-month contract.
- Plan and manage small-to-medium sized assignments and projects involving a high degree of technical complexity; identify, organise and manage work of others effectively and provide leadership to staff in a project environment, working outside of core hours where necessary.
- Contribute – on the basis of technical and system knowledge – to the development of longer term IT system architecture plans and/or strategy
- Evaluate and make decisions on technical options in order to resolve complex technical (IT system) issues and challenges in relation to the council’s major business systems as appropriate, actively contributing to the authority's technical strategies.
- Accountable for setting and meeting agreed system performance milestones and targets
- Prioritise changes in own area to meet stated strategic objectives and changing circumstances and deadlines.
- Ensure that realistic project, quality, and risk plans are prepared and managed for projects, sub-projects and routine work programmes.
- Recommend approaches, collate requirements, plan the work, test solutions, set work standards for operational delivery and provide training and support to users.
- Initiate, chair and document meetings efficiently, ensure agendas and minutes are issued in good time, subjects are comprehensively covered and actions taken.
- Ensure change control procedures are in use and actively used to assess the effect of changes to projects
- Develop, review, implement and manage business continuity plans for areas of the council as required
Responsibilities Senior IT Analyst:
- Facilitate the analysis and re-design of complex business processes, and articulate potential changes to business processes clearly, both orally and in writing.
- Influence colleagues and others to accept major organisational change
- Work to enhance the reputation of the team and division
- Expertly present complex, diverse technical issues, processes and solutions both orally and in writing to a wide range of audiences
- Convince and influence through debate and diplomacy
- Display good inter-personal skills at all levels of contact and in a wide variety of situations, demonstrating the ability to listen and influence, and to empathise with customers
- Facilitate discussions surrounding disagreements and negotiate a way forward.
- Make persuasive presentations internally
- Debrief and feedback sensitively giving constructive criticism whilst maintaining motivation
- Support and lead effective communications within the team and wider division
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Senior IT Analyst knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Senior IT Analyst job is advertised by Ben Fincham; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.