Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Senior Fieldwork Manager to work based in Sheffield.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Fieldwork Manager job is £40.00 - £45.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
We are currently working part office and part from home so the manager would be required to be in the office on a duty week.
- Manage a team of 7 social workers who work in statutory fieldwork services in the East and the North of the city
Requirements of the Senior Fieldwork Manager:
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree/Diploma in Social Work)
- Registered on Social Work England
- Significant management experience including performance management of casework and court proceedings
- Current experience in statutory services
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Senior Fieldwork Manager job is advertised by Giorgio Dimuccio; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.