Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Senior Communications and Engagement Lead to work based in Havering.
This pay rate for this locum Senior Communications and Engagement Lead role is £500 per hour (ltd) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Deliver strategic and operational communications and engagement initiatives on the D365 programme
- Support and execute initiatives to drive positive engagement across the programme and its stakeholders
- Be the Communications & Engagement lead for the programme
- Be accountable for delivery of high quality communications and engagement activity to support the programmes goals
- Advise Programme Manager on communications and engagement issues
- Develop the communications and engagement strategy, maximising the opportunities to leverage the influence of key stakeholders to raise awareness of the programme’s work
- Manage the programme of internal programme comms
- Ensure business readiness through clear communication and clear, regular articulation of the business benefits of the programmes to our various stakeholders
- Build relationships with and earn the trust of stakeholders and colleagues within and outside of the programme
Requirements of the Senior Communications and Engagement Lead:
- Been involved in deployments/implementations of Microsoft 365 programmes
- Experience of Local Government operations
- Strong background in Microsoft 365 implementation best practice
- Extensive project management experience and have experience in working on large scale implementations
- Own the communications and engagement work stream
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that are not available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive recruitment knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Senior Communications and Engagement Lead role is advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in this position, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.