Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Senior Clinical Pharmacist to work full-time based in Birkenhead.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Clinical Pharmacist job is £30.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Senior Clinical Pharmacist:
- HCPC registration
- Must have a relevant qualification in pharmacy
- Hospital clinical background
- Prior experience of using electronic prescribing systems
- Ability to multitask and work effectively as part of a team
- Currently has to be working in a hospital
- Experience of ward work
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Pharmacy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Senior Clinical Pharmacist job is advertised by Phil Hanton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.