Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Senior Biomedical Scientist to fill a full-time role in Milton Keynes. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Biomedical Scientist practices and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Biomedical Scientist job is £29 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- This post is in addition to just getting through the daily routine workload, able to troubleshoot and ability to manage serology is also a requirement at this level.
- Lead a team of BMS & APs, provide guidance, instruction ensuring work is conducted safely in accordance with UKAS standards.
Requirements of the Biomedical Scientist:
- HCPC registered
- Must have a relevant qualification in biomedical science (BSc (Hons) Biomedical Science or alternative qualification)
- Post qualifying experience within a similar role
- Band 7 laboratory track record and experience.
This Biomedical Scientist job is advertised by Ben Cox; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.