Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Senior Biomedical Scientist to fill a full-time role in Redhill. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Biomedical Scientist practices and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Biomedical Scientist job is £26.62 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract. We require this person ASAP and is ongoing for at least 4 months probably longer.
They will be required to work out of hours; nights weekends, early and late shifts.
Requirements of the Biomedical Scientist:
- HCPC registered
- Must have a relevant qualification in biomedical science (BSc (Hons) Biomedical Science or alternative qualification)
- Post qualifying experience within a similar role
- MSc is a must or FIBMS (Fellow IBMS)
- Experience using APEX as the LIMS system would be advantageous but training can be given
- Looking for someone with extensive knowledge and skill as this is a senior role
- They should have good people management skills, able to train new and current staff, have a good understanding and knowledge of UKAS, EQA schemes and Roche Cobas 8000 experience
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive(whatever area it is i.e. nursing, physiotherapy, etc) knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Senior Biomedical Scientist job is advertised by Ben Cox; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.