Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Senior Applications Analyst to work based in Chelmsford.
This pay rate for this locum Senior Applications Analyst role is £500 per day (ltd) and has an initial 6-month contract.
- Assessment of on-premise applications for cloud readiness
- Developing changes and updates to applications where required to support migration to Azure
- Collaborate with Solution Architects, Security Architects, Infrastructure and third parties to inform and support application design and implementation
- Migration of on-premise applications to new Azure Infrastructure
- Recommendations for optimising applications for the cloud environment, including use of PaaS services, application monitoring and automation
- Where time allows you will be expected to support BAU activities and delivery of additional requests
Requirements of the Senior Applications Analyst:
- Experience of working within the Azure environment
- Advanced knowledge of C#, ASP.NET and ASP.NET MVC 5, SharePoint 2016
- Experience of data driven development using MS SQL Server, T-SQL, Entity Framework
- Understanding of RESTful and web services, including knowledge of frameworks including ASP.NET Web API 2 and WCF Desirable
- Knowledge and experience of: o ASP.NET Core 2.x o DevOps, CI/CD. o Front-end tooling including npm, gulp.js, SASS, linting. o Working with Microsoft 365 products, e.g. SharePoint online, Teams etc
- Understanding of responsive design
- Familiar with accessibility guidelines (WCAG)
- Knowledge of Umbraco, Java, Oracle Cloud or GIS
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that are not available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive recruitment knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Senior Applications Analyst role is advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in this position, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.