Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated SEND Placement Officer to work full-time in Bournemouth. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum SEND Placement Officer job is £18 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Duties of the SEND Placement Officer:
- To contribute to achieving improved outcomes for Children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) by coordinating and identifying quality educational placements for SEND Children, that are matched, cost effective and that will meet their assessed needs, to ensure the child or young person is supported to fully access education.
- To manage a range of placement data systems and to provide management information.
- To liaise with other agencies, external providers and colleagues in relation to the placement of SEND children.
Requirements of the SEND Placement Officer:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Previous experience working in a similar role is essential
This SEND Placement Officer job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.