Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced SEN Case Worker to work based in Blackpool.
The pay rate for this locum SEN Case Worker job is £11.50 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 6-month contract.
- Support the recovery plan for the service
- Ensure children with EHC plan get the support they deserve
- Working collaboratively and effectively with partners
- Have high quality attention to detail to ensure EHC plans are reviewed and amended to reflect the needs of the children
Requirements of the SEN Case Worker:
- Significant experience working within a similar role
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This SEN Case Worker job is advertised by Kelly Page; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.