Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Scrub Nurse/ODP to work in Chelmsford. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Scrub Nurse/ODP job is £32,000 - £37,000 per annum.
You will be supported by one of the UK's largest private health care groups who will ensure your continuous development and sponsor additional post-graduate and other learning courses.
Requirements of the Scrub Nurse/ODP:
- NMC/HCPC registration - your registration should not have any restrictions or conditions
- A minimum of 3 months, post registration experience as a registered nurse
- Experience in paediatrics desirable
- ALS/EPALS certificate desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave plus the option to buy more
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy - genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Free parking and subsidised staff restaurant
This Scrub Nurse/ODP job is advertised by Paul Chittock; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.