Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a full-time job based in Stafford for a Scrub Nurse.
The salary for this permanent Scrub Nurse job is £28,000 per annum.
- Join the existing Theatre department.
- Deliver exceptional standards of clinical care to our surgical patients.
- Have the opportunity to broaden your nursing experience by managing a stimulating case mix.
Requirements of the Scrub Nurse:
- RGN qualified.
- Active NMC Registration.
- Proven current clinical NHS and/or independent sector experience in a range of surgical specialities including (but not limited to), Anaesthetics, Orthopaedics, upper and lower limb, Ophthalmology, Spinal Surgery, Endoscopy, Gynaecology, Urology, General Surgery, Cosmetic procedures, and Gastroenterology.
- Ongoing CPD.
- Comprehensive understanding of relevant clinical standards in a surgical environment.
- The ability to work in other Clinical departments as required.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Excellent customer care skill.
- A good standard of computer literacy.
- The ability to work within a team.
- The ability to time-manage.
- Flexible during periods of low activity and work extra hours where required.
This Scrub Nurse job is advertised by the Sadiq Rahman; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.