Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 8a Screening Mammographer to work full-time based in Epping.
The pay rate for this locum Screening Mammographer job is £35 - £36 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Monday – Friday
- 09:00 am – 17:00 pm
Requirements of the Screening Mammographer:
- Degree or equivalent within Radiography
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Mammographer or Radiographer
- HCPC registered
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mammographer knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Screening Mammographer job is advertised by Alex Meek; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.