Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for experienced and dedicated School Vaccination Nurses to work based in Boscombe, within the School Immunisation Teams.
The pay rates for these locum School Vaccination Nurse jobs are £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and are initial 3-month contracts.
- Monday – Friday
- 08:00 am – 16:00 pm
- Delivering high quality care to children, young people and families in an environment that promotes evidence based best practice
- Be responsible for the provision of the school aged immunisation programme across primary and secondary schools
Requirements of the School Vaccination Nurses:
- RGN qualified
- Active NMC Registration
- Motivated, enthusiastic nurses who possess excellent organisational and communication skills
- A car driver
- An in date DBS
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These School Vaccination Nurse jobs are advertised by Muhaimin Sofique; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.