Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Safeguarding Lawyer to work based in Enfield.
This pay rate for this locum Safeguarding Lawyer role is £29.90 per hour (ltd) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Ensure the provision of high-quality legal advice to the clients allocated by the Principal Lawyer to the standards expected and expressed
- Working within Safeguarding e.g. childcare protection, vulnerable adults including mental health and adult protection, homelessness/ housing appeals and judicial reviews in childcare and other relevant work
- You may be assigned to other work in order to meet the exigencies of the service, subject to the post holder demonstrating the required level of knowledge and experience
Requirements of the Safeguarding Lawyer:
- A qualified solicitor / barrister / legal executive
- Experience of working in and/or in project groups in relation to child care protection including court work, vulnerable adults including mental health and adult protection, homelessness / housing appeals, Judicial Reviews in Child Care, Homelessness, National Assistant Act, Education, SENDIS , and other relevant work within this specialism
- Experience of dealing with complex cases within the relevant work area with some supervision and to take conduct of cases of major complexity in relevant work area
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that are not available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive recruitment knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Safeguarding Lawyer role is advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in this position, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.