Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 6 Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN/RNLD) to work within a Community Learning Disability Team based in Liverpool.
The pay rate for this locum Band 6 Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN/RNLD) is £24.32-25.23 per hour (assignment rate).
- Administration of depot injections
- Monitoring of effectiveness of prescribed anti-psychotic medication
- Attendance, contribution and chairing (at times) of MDT meetings
- Assessment, monitoring and interventions (care plans/positive behaviour support plans) for individuals with complex needs in addition to their learning disability e.g. complex behaviour, mental health problems, autism, dementia
- Understanding and application of Mental Capacity Act - able to provide advice and guidance to others on its use and application
Requirements of the Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Nursing (RMN/RNLD trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Nursing experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.