Resourcing Trainee/Apprenticeship– Candidate Experience
£200 per week
Commission scheme in addition to salary
9am – 5pm
Are you looking for your first role outside of school or college? Or even university? Are you stuck in a role without any career progress?
Due to numerous contract wins and flourishing sales, we’re looking for a talented and hard-working individual to join our innovative Candidate Experience Team on a Level 2 Apprenticeship. This will be a 15-month apprenticeship and gives you a great opportunity to concurrently gain work experience and achieve a qualification.
The role of the Candidate Experience Team is to develop the candidate database and improve the candidate journey using various marketing tools.
Reporting into the Head of Candidate Experience, you will work closely with the Resourcing Team Leader and Resourcing Administrators. This role will also include collaborative working with our sales and marketing teams.
So, why join Sanctuary?
- Award-winning recruitment agency that prides itself on excellent staff retention
- Located in Ipswich town centre with state-of-the-art office space
- Social events and competitions with amazing prizes on offer such as a free holiday to the Caribbean!
- Free on-site car parking
- Opportunities to undertake training courses/NVQs within niche areas
- Flexible working based on length of service
- Discounts at big retail stores, restaurants, and cinemas
- Fabulous Christmas party – all expenses paid
Resourcing Apprentice duties will include:
- Headhunting relevant candidates via numerous channels such as CV searching, LinkedIn connections, Indeed Resume and more
- Writing and posting job adverts online
- Sending out jobs via bulk SMS and emails to relevant candidates on company CRM
- Finding relevant candidates on social media channels via sponsored ads and direct engagement
- Processing inbound enquiries from candidates
- Dealing chatbot enquiries via the Sanctuary Personnel website
This role doesn’t have any particular requirements in terms of experience or qualifications but a pass grade in English and Maths at GCSE would be preferable.
To join our talented workforce and become part of our growth, please apply now.
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no job applicant, employee or worker receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of race, colour, national or ethnic origins, sex, marital status, sexuality, disability, membership or non-membership of trade union, “spent convictions” of ex-offenders, class, age, political or religious belief.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and we welcome applications from disabled people.
Please contact us if you require a copy of the vacancy information in an alternative format.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment to enable participation in the recruitment process, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process. We will not assume or infer that an applicant wishes to disclose their disability in any other way.