Job role: Resource Apprentice
Reporting to: Head of Migrate
Hours: 9am to 5pm
Migrate HR is a hiring platform with a difference. We break down the barriers of global employment by directly connecting.
Since early 2020, we’ve been pulling back the curtain on professional migration – putting the person at the centre of everything, and giving them more choice, transparency and control.
Migrate was born out of Sanctuary Personnel – one of the largest healthcare recruitment companies in the UK – and as such, our team has extensive international recruitment experience.
Reporting to the Head of Migrate, the Resourcing Apprentice will be responsible for finding new candidates for the recruitment teams.
Duties and Responsibilities Include
1. Key responsibilities
- Sorting through job applications and processing efficiently
- Adding qualified candidates to ITRIS and rejecting unqualified ones
- Communicating effectively with consultants to ensure suitable candidates are resourced
- Searching for potential candidates using CV databases
- General administration, supporting the candidate generation team as required
2. Assist in other areas.
- Undertake other duties as required
3. Management Systems
- All employees are responsible for the quality of their work and implementation of the policies and procedures applicable to processes they perform. Employees are motivated and empowered to identify and report any known or potential problems and to recommend related solutions aid the corrective and preventive action process
- Deliver email marketing campaigns within the overall marketing plan, working closely with the content team, candidate generation team and marketing team to provide regular, relevant and engaging messages to key audience(s)
- Assist with the segmentation of key data groups to provide targeted messages
- Assist with any other basic marketing jobs required
- Excellent team working and communication skills
- Polite and amiable approach to colleagues and all external contacts
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proactive and enthusiastic approach
- Work towards a NVQ Level 2 (or higher) in Resourcing
What you will get in return:
- Life assurance
- 20 days annual leave which increases with length of service
- Team building and staff social events
- Regular employee treats