Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a new permanent position available for an experienced Residential Support Worker to work fulltime based in Southport.
The salary for this permanent Residential Support Worker job is up to £20.500per annum.
- To actively safeguard and promote the welfare of the children/young people.
- Provide a positive role model for the young people, presenting oneself in a highly professional manner.
- To work with young people on invention strategies to promote pro-social behaviour.
- To undertake the role of a key worker for children/young people.
- Provide and participate in leisure activities in line with the care and placement plans of the young people.
- To work as part of a team and support less experienced staff in the work and operation of the home in conjunction with the organisation’s policies and procedures.
- Undertake relevant training programmes as required by governing regulation, guidance, and the company.
Requirements of the Residential Support Worker:
- Level 3 diploma for Children and Young People’s Workforce
- Full UK driving licence
This Residential Support Worker job is advertised by Ashley Eales; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.