Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Residential Care Officer to work within Security and Welfare based in Nottingham.
The pay rate for this Residential Care Officer role is £9.50 per hour (PAYE) and has an initial 3-month contract.
You will be undertaking adhoc shifts and these shifts are 12 hours long. The gaps are around very short-term cover i.e. for covid related absence or other illness, either on the day or next day.
- Be responsible for providing a safe and supportive environment for people during their time at the residential hotels
- Be at the forefront of ensuring that the arrival process is as worry-free as possible and that service users continue to access the support they need throughout their stay
- Provide security services at the residential hotels
- Assist in meeting and integration of residents to the hotel
- Communication and escalation point for matters of the residents
- Assisting with the residents’ movement around the residential hotel
Requirements of the Residential Care Officer:
- You must have an SIA Licence or up to date MMPR training
- Minimum of enhanced DBS clearance
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to deescalate conflict without the use of force
- Influencing skills
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that are not available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive recruitment knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Residential Care Officer role is advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.