Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a permanent vacancy for a Band 7/8a Reporting Sonographer to work in Guernsey.
The pay rate for this permanent Band 7/8a Reporting Sonographer job is £ 44,054 -67,429 per annum (pro-rata).
- Be responsible for up-dating and expanding own ultrasound skills and maintenance
- Participate in the governance of the department in areas including Risk management, health and safety, research and audit activities
- Work as part of a team providing a high quality ultrasound service within H&SC
- Educate, train and mentor other healthcare professionals/radiographers/student sonographers to successfully complete a master’s level post graduate diploma in Medical Ultrasound
- Perform and present at audit, and provide professional education/lectures for other health care professional groups including clinicians/GPs
Requirements of the Sonographer:
- Degree or equivalent in Radiography
- Recent UK postgraduate experience
- Qualified and HCPC registered
This Sonographer job is advertised by Craig Osborne; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.