Are you an HCPC registered counselling psychologist looking for remote work with flexible hours at an hourly rate of £60? Or are you just tired of that daily commute?
If so, this is the ideal psychology role for you. Sanctuary Health is working in partnership with a private provider of digital therapy that that uses modern technology to deliver an array of different therapies.
There are short-term and long-term options available which gives you the work-life balance you desire.
Benefits of this counselling psychologist role include:
- Reliability and trust – high rating on review sites such as TrustPilot
- Varied caseload working with different people
- Receiving monthly supervision from an experienced psychologist
- Access to a number of tools suchs as webinars
- 24/7 IT support
- A number of communication resources
Requirements of the counselling psychologist:
- HCPC registered as a counselling psychologist
- Qualified at least to a doctorate standard or equivalent
- Be willing to work flexibly
- Advocate new technology that helps provide new ways of delivering therapy
- Previous experience working for the NHS
This counselling psychologist job is advertised by Dan Potts; if you are interested in this position, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.