Are you a social worker looking to relocate to the UK?
Sanctuary Personnel is currently looking for a Social Worker to relocate to the UK and take on a new permanent role!
The salary for this permanent Social Worker job is £37,731 per annum + £1000 retention bonus paid after 12 months and there is a relocation allowance of up to £8,000 too.
As a social worker within a Referral and Assessment Service, what we call the front door, you will be responsible for undertaking social work on allocated cases and producing outcome-based plans that reflect the needs of and risks to children and their families. You will develop effective relationships with children, young people and their families to improve the impact of work and determine the level of service available.
For this role you will need to have a professional social work qualification, or equivalent, and at least four years' experience within children's social work (ideally statutory services)
- Responsible for undertaking social work on allocated cases producing outcome based plans, having regard to the needs of, and risks to, children and their families.
- To develop effective relationships with children, young people and their families to improve impact of work and determine the level of service available ensuring written plans are agreed with the CYP and their families and reflect their views.
- To determine, using evidence based practice how these needs will be met subject to resources, statutory responsibilities, within the framework of council policies and procedures.
- To be responsible for effective Individual performance in line with national standards and performance indicators, including receiving regular supervision.
- Responsible for participating in routine auditing activity across the service to secure the highest possible standards of social work practice and record keeping and to act in accordance with requirements of the Quality Assurance Framework.
- To ensure that the needs of service users/carers from all communities are addressed, and that close attention is paid to equalities issues in all aspects of work. To ensure access to translation and interpretation services as necessary.
- To complete financial assessments and, where appropriate, to determine contributions and levels of need/service.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Professional Social Work Degree or equivalent (Essential)
- Social Work England Registered (Desirable)
- Professional Standards (Essential)
- Knowledge and Skills for Child and Family Social Workers
- Understanding of children and families legal framework and assessment process
- Understanding and experience of child protection procedures
- Current driving licence
This Social Worker job is advertised by Hannah Rutter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.