Sanctuary Personnel has new permanent position for a Social Worker & Senior Social Worker to work in Norfolk. We are currently looking for candidates with an enthusiastic and professional approach to take on new roles within a FAST Team on a full-time basis.
Family Assessment and Safeguarding Teams (FAST): For those children at greatest need of care and protection, our locality social work teams (or FASTs) provide statutory interventions to safeguard their wellbeing. Taking cases from the point of assessment all the way to permanency.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker role is a package from £32,910 - £42,875 per annum including a £2000 welcome payment. A relocation package of up to £10,000 is available (t&c's apply - see below).
Terms for relocation:
- The relocation scheme was offered as part of the recruitment package,
- The employee must currently live outside a 30mile radius from their new place of work; and their new home will be at least 15 miles nearer, and within the 30 mile radius
- Expenses were incurred because of the need to move the main residence to take up the new job with NCC
- The employee’s spouse or partner is not receiving assistance with the relocation from another source. If he or she is entitled to receive relocation expenses from another source, but that scheme does not fully meet all the elements of this scheme, then agreement may be reached on reimbursement of some elements after discussion with the head of department
You will receive:
- A competitive salary up to £40,875.
- A £2,000 welcome payment.
- Up to £10,000 relocation package and interest free loan scheme, subject to qualifying conditions.
- Outstanding quality work recognition payments.
- An award-winning career average pension scheme that gives you an additional 15.5% towards your contribution.
- Flexible working opportunities including a condensed four-day week working, nine-day fortnights.
- Above statutory annual leave entitlement - plus the ability to purchase up to two weeks of additional annual leave through our salary sacrifice scheme.
- Maternity, paternity and adoption pay and time off to support you.
- Support if you care for relatives or friends who are older, disabled or seriously ill.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Recognised Social Work qualification (DipSW, CQSW, CSS or approved equivalent, BA Hons Social Work or other relevant degree in Social Work).
- Post Qualification Diploma in Social Work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
These Social Worker jobs are advertised by Jenifer Watts; if you are interested in this job then please apply now!