Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Head of Occupational Therapy Service Manager to work full-time based in Jersey.
The pay rate for this locum Service Manager job is £40.00 - £50.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Lead and manage the Occupational Therapy (OT) Service, taking the responsibility for all aspects of planning, governance and delivery of an efficient and effective Occupational Therapy Service for the island's population across acute and community services including both adult and children's services
- Acting as the principal source of expertise and advice for Occupational Therapy and Rehabilitation provision and ensuring that the services operate per the policies and objectives of the Government of Jersey
Requirements of the Service Manager:
- Management qualification
- HCPC registered
- Extensive experience of working across acute, community, paediatrics and mental health and supporting all clinical areas
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Service Manager job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.