Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for experienced and dedicated Band 6 CAMHS Practitioners to work full-time based in Jersey.
The pay rates for these locum CAMHS Practitioner roles are £27.00 - £30.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and are 3-6 month contracts.
- Duty/liaison work in a Crisis Team
Requirements of the CAMHS Practitioners:
- Degree or equivalent in Mental Health Nursing
- HCPC registration
- Community CAMHS experience along with some therapeutic experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive CAMHS knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These CAMHS Practitioner jobs are advertised by Connor Knight-Robey; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.