Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a permanent vacancy for a Band 5/6 Theatre Practitioner to work based in Guernsey.
The pay rate for this permanent Band 5/6 Theatre Practitioner role is £36,501-49,449 per annum (pro-rata).
- Work alongside a highly skilled consultant team in anaesthetic, recovery or scrub positions
- Cover a range of procedures across all specialities apart from Neuro, Cardiac and major Paediatrics
- Carrying out cutting edge of surgical practice, often require high levels of skills from our flexible and knowledgeable staff
- Be able to deal with any procedure that patients may require in an emergency, so flexibility and multi-skilling is crucial
Requirements of the Theatre Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent within Nursing
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Nursing experience
This Theatre Practitioner job is advertised by Craig Osborne; if you are interested in one of these positions, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.