Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a permanent role for a Social Work Team Leader to work full-time based in Guernsey, within the Community Drug & Alcohol Team.
The salary for this permanent Team Leader job is £44,000 - £58,000 per annum.
- Work as part of the leadership team for Adult Mental Health and lead the multidisciplinary team responsible for providing specialist substance misuse assessment and treatment to adults in the secondary care mental health service
- Work as part of the Community Drug & Alcohol Team (CDAT) and manage and lead the service in delivering specialist assessment and interventions in a variety of settings
- Manage resources in an efficient and cost-effective manner
- Contribute to or lead on designated work streams relevant to the service such as policy review and safety and quality initiatives
- Attend and manage a range of situations and incidents
- Support the clinical work of the team acting as an expert resource in complex cases
- Coordinate and participate in staff recruitment and selection in partnership with the AMH leadership team
Requirements of the Team Leader:
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work)
- Registered on Social Work England
- Management experience
- Be responsive and innovative and always inclusive of CDAT colleagues and service users when considering new and/or different ways of working
This Team Leader job is advertised by Jake Merry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.