Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has jobs based in Guernsey for Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurses.
The pay rates for these Registered Mental Health Nurse jobs are £28.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and are ongoing contracts.
- Co-ordinate the management of the Ward in the absence of another Registered Nurse and will have responsibility for ensuring that best practice is adopted to maintain a high standard of care
- Assisting service users with all activities of daily living
- Act as a mentor to more junior members of staff and may be required to take on additional responsibility within the area of work to support the Senior Staff within the team
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurses:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Registered Mental Health Nurse jobs are advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.