Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a permanent vacancy for a CP Conference Chair & Safeguarding Manager to work based in Guernsey.
The pay rate for this permanent CP Conference Chair & Safeguarding Manager role is £50,325-59,982 per annum depending on experience (pro-rata) plus a £5,000 welcome payment.
- Professional subscriptions paid
- Excellent training opportunities up to masters level
- Free parking across the Island including all of the Health and Social Care sites
- Guernsey will also honour continuous service from the NHS or a local or public authority in the UK for the provision of annual leave and sick leave and offer staff a generous annual leave quota with 9 bank holidays
- There is also the possibility of transferring your pension into the compulsory States of Guernsey Pension Scheme
- An attractive relocation package which includes a lump sum of up to £5,000, rent allowance payable over 2 years and a house purchase grant
- In order to work in Guernsey, you will be eligible for a Long-Term Employment Permit. This will allow you and your family the opportunity to become permanent residents in Guernsey
Requirements of the CP Conference Chair & Safeguarding Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant experience working within a similar role
This CP Conference Chair & Safeguarding Manager job is advertised by Jenifer Watts; if you are interested in one of these positions, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.