Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 3/4 Rehabilitation Support Worker to work based in New Barnet, within the Integrated Care Team.
The pay rate for this locum Rehabilitation Support Worker job is £12 - £17 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Requirements of the Rehabilitation Support Worker:
- Experience as a rehabilitation support/ Care worker
- Highly motivated, passionate and enthusiastic team players with a positive attitude and commitment to providing excellent holistic care and interventions
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive support work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Rehabilitation Support Worker job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.